Well, today he was down here while I was working, and he was pulling around the Game Cube remotes. We then went on to pretend that the remote was a fish and we would reel them in. He kept this up for awhile, he was having so much fun. And then with so much gusto in his voice - he exclaims 'Oh, me got a big bitch!'
3 comments:
Out of the mouth of babes! That is too funny! All of your kids are so adorable.
HA! So funny!!!
He is such a cutie!
(BTW: I tagged you on my blog. Go there to get the details. : ))
Oh my now that is funny, I crap my shorts when Taya says stuff like that. I have been around Truck drivers all my life, my job has always been in a trucking office, so I found that my mouth should have been washed out with soap many of times. lol So, when we had Taya I really had to watch my mouth. So, the other day she was helping fix something and she droped her screwdriver she was working with, or just tapping on stuff with all over and she said damnit. Holy crap, its always those words that they say so clearly. LOL I hope you all had a great Valentines day. Jen
Post a Comment