Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just Ever So Cute!

Photobucket
They were excited to see us!


Kel and I went away for the night Sunday night. We went to the Argosy - had a great time, gambled away our spending way too fast, then went back to the hotel and hung out. It was great to get away for the night, to get some time just us. We needed it, but missed our kids ever so much. They were way excited to see us when we got home Monday afternoon! They had a great time with Grandma, and got spoiled the way only a Grandma can do! I am so glad that we have her - she is a wonderful Grandma, and a lifesaver when us Mom's need to get some away time for just us!!

*** Gryfinn is getting better at saying fish, it sounds less like bitch and more like bish. A definite improvement!! :-)

***I was also tagged by Onemorebaby - I will fulfill my requirements of the tag here soon!!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Glad you guys got away- it is nice to have a break- and everyone misses each other.

I like the way Gryfinn says fish- it is funny.

Have a great week.

onemorebaby said...

That pic is just adorable! Glad you had a great time!

Tina said...

How cute is that picture! Sofia says Freckle so you can imagine what it really sounds like??? Yep say it a few times with leaving out the r and change that E to a U. Its pretty funny we try not to have her say it at church....

Michelle said...

I love Bobby's idea too about the rocks. I was going to save this idea to ask my blogger friends until the week Nick leaves. That way it will give me something to look forward to in the midst of my sadness and first week of adjustment. But, if you would like to get a head start with your boys on the rock collecting, I would be totally ok with that.
Thanks for all your love and support. It means more to me than you know. I am very thankful for my blogging world.

Glad you had a good time together. Isn't it funny how you miss your babies when your out with your spouse? Nick and I did that once, and we talked about Kayla some of the time.

twondra said...

Awww, so cute. :) I just wanna squeeze them. :)

Thanks for the support on my blog. It means a lot!

Michelle said...

Ok, so I put the rock idea into action! Maybe as Nick is leaving I will receive some nice rocks.

K J and the kids said...

That almost makes you want to leave and come back more often.

Kate said...

Thanks for de-taginizing me!

You have been tagged! Go to my blog for details!

If you have already been tagged or do not want to participate - that is fine. I wanted you to know I really enjoy your blog.