Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weekly Ramblings

Hello all!!

First thing, I have to announce the arrival of our new nephew, Lucas Jett, on Sunday Feb 21 @ 10:32am. He weighed in at 8lbs20z and was 21 1/2 inches long! He is absolutely perfect! He makes the cutest little newborn noises! And he fits ever so perfectly in your arms. And he is ever so cute! We are going over to visit him this evening, and I can't wait! My arms are aching to hold him again!! We kept his big brother, Eli, while Mom and Dad were in the hospital. And I have to say that he did great! It was his first time ever staying away from home without his parents with him. And he did really good! So, Mom, remember that, if you guys need a night away ever, Eli does great at his Aunties house, and we will spoil Lucas rotten!!! : o )

I have had a crazy work week this week. Had requested the entire week off, but wasn't able to get it. So I worked Monday, had Tuesday off, worked Wednesday, and then have today and tomorrow off. Which I am really looking forward to. Kel also has today, tomorrow and Monday off. Which is great. Monday is my birthday. (I also tried to get Monday off, but wasn't able). We are having a spa party tomorrow. We had one back in November. I really enjoy it. Cause you get to pamper yourself without the cost of a high dollar spa. (now don't get me wrong, I do love me a high dollar spa package everyone now and then - with my fav thing being a massage!!) And you also can purchase items so that you can continue to pamper yourself whenever you need, at a price much more within budget. If any of you have never attended one , I suggest you do. (if you live close and wanna come, let me know. I have been a slacker on inviting people) Or better yet, host one (that way you get free stuff!!). If you are interested in checking things out go to www.beauticontrol.com and see what you think. You can find local consultants and all that right there. If anyone is interested in just purchasing something, you can always just do that. And if you wanna purchase something, and you know, wanna help me get more free stuff : o ) you can go here www.beautipage.com/amylynch and then just order from her online page and I can get credit (and again, more free stuff!!) : o ) My fav items are the instant manicure stuff for your hands - I love how it leaves your hands feeling. With all these kids, and trying to prevent germs, I wash my hands ALOT -and then the fact that we don't have a dishwasher. So, hands are in water a lot, and dry and cracked. And the instant manicure stuff really helps. And it smells good. And I also really like the Save Your Sole
rich Sea Salve for Feet. It is like foot crack - you know, crack for your feet, your 'cracked' feet! hehe We also have some other stuff - stuff for your lips, the skin care line, and also the Vitamin C capsule things for your face. Ok, so now I am sounding like a broken record. With all this rambling, maybe I have talked someone into boredom so much that they have decided to check out the website! haha

Oh, and we are making margaritas for the party tomorrow. And I can't wait! Really looking forward to relaxing and drinking a couple of margaritas! And then afterwards, I think we are going to go out to dinner with some friends. A great way to celebrate my birthday. Drink some margaritas, get pampered and then to dinner with good friends!!

Alright, I am gonna go. Need to get Lil Miss up from her nap so that we can get ready to go and love on baby Lucas! (did I mention how stinking cute he is?! I think I did!! And that holding him makes me want another one? no, I didn't mention that, cause I am trying not to let that feeling take over - and anyways, that is another post all together. I will get to that soon) : O )

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I wanna come, I wanna come.
You had me at spa and margaritas baby.

twondra said...

Happy early birthday!!!

I love Beauti Control. :) I love the spa parties and pampering myself for a little bit.

Hope you have fun!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!