And we have actually gotten pic's of all 3 storms. YAY us!!
Feb 5 - Feb 6 - our house
our tree in our front yard
me, snowblowing - it was HORRIBLY cold. the wind
was bitter cold
Jaykie shoveling - it was so cold that he only did
the porch and gave up
Feb 5 - Feb 6 - Doug's yard
It was completely like a winter wonderland at his house. As soon as we headed down his lane, it took my breath away! It was like a winter fairy tell, a snow princess palace or something. And the farther back his lane we got, the more beautiful it was! It really truly took my breath away!
Pic's taken Feb 14
cheeeeeeese
walking in the snow
icicles hanging off the bush
I love this snow!
Feb 15
This is what is happening RIGHT NOW!
You can see from the pic's above - the road was clear, we had a path on our sidewalk - but now, that is not the case. The roads are covered, the sidewalk is covered, the cars are covered. Chances are, the kids will get another snow day. And they will LOVE that!! There is word that another storm may hit us this weekend. I sure hope this is just a rumor! I do enjoy some good snow - but, sometimes, enough IS enough - and this is one of those times.
Hope all of you are staying warm and cozy!! We are doing our best. Even though I say I am done with all the snow - it is just soo beautiful. And so peaceful. I love how quiet everything seems. And my favorite thing, is looking out at the untouched snow under the street lights, and seeing it sparkle. Reminds me of when I was a kid. I remember thinking there were diamonds in the snow! And I love watching the snow fall to the ground under the street lights also. So even if I am done - I am still mesmerized at just how beautiful all this snow is!
3 comments:
Im sorry your getting so much! we had so much last year it was up to my chest and Im 5'10 We have ZERO snow on the ground....Im so happy, stay warm
Don't you love the quiet of the snow. It muffles all of the sound out. I LOVE it.
Great pictures. and you captured it perfectly. :)
That is some beautiful snow! Wow, and lots of it! Wild to think that on 2/14 we took Maddie to the park in a sleeveless top and it was 84 degrees! Your little kiddos look so adorably cute all bundled up in their snow gear. OMG, I just want to snatch 'em up and snuggle 'em!
Post a Comment