Caelyn, Jarrod, Jayk & Gryfinn
Caelyn - good shot of how her teeth grew in!
Aren't her eyes gorgeous?!!
Gryfi's sleepy eyes!
Handsome Jarrod at his 12th bday party!
Jaykie man at Jarrods bday party!
the time about pulling up his pants. Damn skinny
kid - good thing he has a butt or the song
'pant$ on the ground!' would fit perfectly!!
8 comments:
Awww you have such a beautiful family, and Caelyn really does have pretty eyes.
Your kiddos are so cute, I love seeing how you are all doing thank you for sharing...did you get my email? I will have more clothes the beginning of summer :) Ill let you know when they are posted...Have a great week...
You've got a beautful family!!
Awww. So adorable. I think my favorite may be Grif waiting by the Chrismas Trees. But all are great.
Love the pictures. Those boys look so big. and yes, her eyes are GORGEOUS !
Love the family picture.
Great pics!! All of the kids are gorgeous and yes she has beautiful eyes!! They all do!
Yep, those are some GORGEOUS eyes! Love the bathtub close-up. And the family picture is just beautiful!
I love all the pics, especially the FAMILY one!!! The one pic is creepy, there is something with that house....eerie.
Post a Comment