to pay your kids to do housework? :0) Cause I think we may have found something that works! I have two wonderful boys, named Jarrod and Jayk, that did an AWESOME job cleaning house last night! And I plan to utilize them in this way every night - that is, if they want to earn more money. Which they do! So, this is a win win situation!!
Wanna hear something so warm and fuzzy that it could melt all this snow we have outside? Caelyn is just the sweetest lil thing ever! And she loves Gryfinn EVER so much! Last night, her and I run to the store to pick up a few things. As we were leaving the store, I asked her if she wanted to go see Grandma and Uncle Doug - and she responds 'Gryfinn do!' She never leaves him out! This morning, when she woke up, she told Kel that she wanted to see me. So Kel says ok and tells her that she will get her some milk and cereal and then they would come downstairs and see me. She asks her if she wants the Spngebob cup or the football cup, and she replies Spongbob. Kel gets her some milk, gives her the cup, and then turns and pours her some cereal. Walks in the living room and hands her the cereal. Caelyn looks at her and says 'ChocIT yum yum' (Gryfinn has always called chocolate milk yum yum, and Caelyn has picked this up) and Kel gets ready to ask her where her cup is, and out walks Gryfinn with the Spongebob cup of milk. Lil Miss Mommy there did not want the Spongebob cup for herself, she wanted it for her brother! How sweet is she?!! Just talking about her makes me wanna go and squeeze her! Buttt, she's napping, so that will have to wait!
Wanna hear a funny story? Kelly went in the bathroom to go potty. And of course Gryfinn is following, talking talking talking - so Kel lifts up the lid, sits down and gets a surprise. An ice cold surprise. Right on her bottom! The water is filled all the way up to the rim of the toilet. Mr Gryfi had gone to the bathroom, and apparently used WAY too much toilet paper. He then tells her 'It wouldn't go down so I stuck the whole thing right in there!' Yep, he stuck the whole roll of tp right into the toilet. She said it was a mess. I can't help but laugh. But, only because it wasn't me! lol
Conversations to avoid.
When your pre-adolescent son says "Huh, that feels weird!" Just ignore it, cause if you say "what does?" You might get this "Carly is purring on my nuts" as an answer. So, just ignore it.
If your tween boy gets caught scratching himself - just walk out of the room. Cause if you engage in a conversation, he might tell you "my balls just get all sweaty" - so just walk out of the room.
Now, don't be alarmed, we don't condone talk of balls and/or nuts. We discourage this. But these are the kind of things that they learn at school from their peers. And yes, they are boys. Once they learn about them, that is all they talk about. Drives a Mom CRAZY!!!!
Wanna hear some super exciting news?! We will have a new nephew on Sunday! Our sis in law is scheduled for a c section Sunday morning at 10!! And I can not even begin to express how over the moon excited we are!!! I can't wait to hold him! My arms are aching to hold a new baby! Ever since our dear friend Shannon had gorgeous lil Hayden, my arms have been aching to hold a new baby. So, I just can not wait to hold our new nephew and shower him with some extreme Auntie love!!
Ok - I think I am done rambling for now. I really have so much more to say - but I think I shall quit for now. That way it keeps you coming back for more! :0)
4 comments:
Good night nurse, I don't know if I'm ready for balls and nuts. x4 mind you. ugh ! Thanks for the heads up.
What a sweet and thoughtful little girl you have. I love how much she loves her brother.
We are in for it for sure. Our guy already talks about his penis too much! We are still not into nuts or balls, but I feel sure it's not if, but when.
Fun post as always. Your family is fun sounding.
Ok, the nuts and balls conversations really cracked me up. Kinda glad we have our little girl right now...not sure how I'd handle the boy-parts talk. :) Caelyn sure does love her brother, eh? So sweet!
Haha too funny about the balls/nuts. I would not be able to keep a straight face. Caelyn is so sweet. Chores are great, I need to get miss linz headed down that path : o )
Post a Comment