Please join me in wishing my beautiful wonderful woman a very Happy Birthday!!
Kel, you mean more to me than you will ever know. Without you, my life means nothing. You have brought me so much happiness and so much joy. So on this day, I want you to feel as I loved as you always make me feel. I know I am not always the most affectionate person, and that I am grumpy alot - but I ALWAYS love you.
Happy Birthday Baby! I love you ever so much!
7 comments:
Happy birthday Kelly! I hope it's a good one! You've got a wonderful girl. :)
Happy birthday Kel!!!!
Happy birthday Kelly!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Kelly ! I hope you have a GREAT day !
Happy Birthday Kelly- enjoy your day- looks like you have lots of blessings!
Happy Birthday Kelly!!! Have a great one!
Happy Belated Birthday Kelly!
Post a Comment