Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jaykie Man

In this post, I had tried to post pictures of Jaykie for his birthday. The system was acting up, and I could not get it to work. And, as with everything else, I didn't get it done then, so I haven't done it yet. BUT.... today - I am posting some of his baby pictures! Just check out those ENORMOUS blue eyes - and he would say, when asked where he got those big blue eyes - that he got them at WalMart! Silly boy! In so many of his pictures, he has those eyes open so very wide - which gives a whole new meaning to 'with eyes wide open!' I believe that he was and still is, just taking it all in! I love you Jaykie, so very much!











4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the pics of Jayk, he is such a cute baby, and growing in to a handsome boy...can't wait to see the rest of the pics. Thanks for sharing. See you saturday!

Sarah said...

Wow, look at those eyes!! Thanks for posting these. He still looks like this too. And what a happy baby and kid.

Montana's mom said...

What cute baby pics!! He is absolutely adorable then and now!

onemorebaby said...

Why does this make ME feel old, lol! He is more adorable every time I see a pic of him... : )