Sunday, July 5, 2009

From One....

To NINE!!

Yes, that's right. This adorable boy is nine! NINE! I just can't believe it! Where on Earth has all the time gone??!!!

I may not have been there when he was born, or to celebrate his first (or second) birthday. But, he is mine, and I love him with all of my heart and soul!

Happy Birthday Jaykob Daniel! You are my pride and joy! And I am so blessed to call you my son!

Please join me in singing this wonderful NINE year old boy Happy Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAYKIE!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

I hope your birthday was all you wanted and more!!

(I have pictures to add - but it is not letting me. So I will update with pictures as soon as the site is working properly.)

(I just tried again, and it still won't let me. UGH!)

5 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Happy birthday, Not-So-Little Man!

Aww.. it goes way too fast!!

Montana's mom said...

Happy Birthday to the almost big man!!!

K J and the kids said...

Happy Birthday dude !
I dont know whether sharing your birthday with a holiday is neat, or if it bites. so......that's awesome....and that sucks. ;-)

twondra said...

Happy birthday Jaykie!

Love the new look. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jaykie!!!