Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Remembering.....

Fun In The Sun!!

Now that Fall is here, and Winter is just around the corner - I thought it was time to post some Summer Fun pictures! This was how we spent a hot sunny afternoon in July! (well, the kiddles played, we took pic's!) :-)











6 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Looks like too much fun! Jealous!!! (how did they get so big, btw???) So cute!

Team Serrins Springfield said...

Those are fantastic. I love all the pictures of both babies (ok, Gryf isn't a baby but ... yeah, he is) playing in the pool.

Stephanie said...

How cute...as always you post great pics of your beautiful children. Why wasn't i invited to the pool party?....heck I didn't even know you had a pool :O )

Sarah said...

Hi,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)
I can almost feel the sun of this summer day on my skin.

Looks like great fun. They are getting So big.

Montana's mom said...

How cute I love the one of Caelyn in the car with that grin.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures... I can't believe it is now winter and time for the holidays...