Monday, November 23, 2009

Seven and Counting

Seven years! I can't believe it, but then again, did life exist before you? Did I exist before you? I feel that I was just going through the motions of life. I loved being Jarrod's Mom, but that was all that I was before you. I had no desire to be in a relationship, and I was content with just having Jarrod. But you changed all of that. You really have made me the person I am today. You opened up my life, and made me see what it really had to offer. You made me want more. You showed me what love is - what it is to love and be loved. And without you, I would be lost. Only a fraction of who I am now that I am with you. You have given me so much. A home, a life, Jayk, Gryfinn, Caelyn - but most of all, you have given me your heart, your love. And for all of those things, I am truly blessed! I love you baby! Happy 7th Anniversary. I look forward to many many many more!



Birds of a Feather
I can't be anything without you
Don't you know?
It's a shame.
I'm sitting at my desk and it's noontime
And I want just to call you
Cause we go together
Just like jam and bread
Or maybe birds of a feather
(feather)
I don't know anything about you
Don't you know?
That's the game
I'm sitting on my bed and I wonder
What will it take for you to call me?
Cause we go together (we go together)
Just like jam and bread
Or maybe birds of a feather (feather)
And hey, can you hear me?
When I shout out loud
I'm wishing you could be near me (shout)
I don't care if the bills are paid as long as she is with me
I don't care if my soul is saved as long as she forgives me
I don't care if the mood is wrong, wishing and hoping,
I don't need to be an astronaut
As long as you ar ki- ki- ki- ki- kissing me
Cause we go together (together)
Just like jam and bread
Or maybe birds of a feather (jam - feather)
And hey are you listening?
When I shout out loud
I wish it's you I was kissing (shout - kissing)
I can't be anything without you (we go together)
Don't you know? (just like jam and bread)
It's a shame (Or maybe birds of a feather)
I can't be anything without you (And hey are you listening?)
Don't you know? (When I shout out loud)
It's a shame (I wish it was you I was kissing)
I can't be anything without you
Happy Anniversary Kelly. I love you!

12 comments:

Team Serrins Springfield said...

Happy Anniversary. Here's to another 7 or 17 or 77...

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary to you both... enjoy your day :)

K J and the kids said...

Seven years ! and look at all that you've made together.
Happy Anniversary girls !

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

happy anniversary!! I'm so happy for you!! Your family is beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

onemorebaby said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! : )

Stephanie said...

Awww.7 years, congratulations!!! I am so glad that you two found each other. Love you both!

Montana's mom said...

YEAH CONGRATULATIONS! Here's to many more!

twondra said...

Happy anniversary!!

CJ said...

What an accomplishment!! Good for you gals!! Woo hoo!

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary. You look so very happy together. Many many more happy years to come!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary.. you guys are way too cute!