Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday

So, I don't want to say it's wordless, cause I have some things to say. So, that is why the title is just 'Wednesday!' :-)

Life is still busy - it is like we are living in the fast lane. And, since this is November, it won't stop until after the Holidays - and we of course, will go from doing 85 in a 65 to doing 75 in a 65. We will slow down, some. So - with that being said - I SUCK! haha This blog once a day for 30 days thing - nope, didn't happen. I did good, for what, 2 maybe 3 days! So, right now, my goal is to blog, 2, maybe 3 times a week. Whether it be pictures, or words, or pictures and words. I think that this new goal is more reasonable, and I am less likely to fail at it!

My dear blog buddy, Sarah, over at Dance Peanut, is having a give away contest. Go check out her blog, (she has the cutest little boy) and also join in on the contest!

Below is a pic of my little kiddles. They are looking through a toy magazine. It was so cute! It was first thing in the morning - Caelyn is in a night shirt and diaper, no pants, and Gryfinn PJ shirt, bed time pull up, and no pants. And they were ECSTATIC over all the toys! Pointing to stuff, and Caelyn would yell out "BABY" and point at all the babies and Gryfinn would shout "Look Sis, it's Dora!" It was too too too cute!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks for the mention. :) You know I love your blog and i admit posting every day is super hard. I can't imagine doing it with a clan your size.

Kate said...

Very cute. I was unloading the dishwasher the other day and thinking that you were not blogging everyday- now why I was thinking this while unloading the dishwasher I will never know!

twondra said...

Your kids are so cute! Blogging every day is so hard, especially finding the time to do it. :)

Unknown said...

that is so sweet. What a special moment :)