Friday, September 18, 2009

SERIOUSLY!!

So - not only have we had sick kids all week. And I do mean sick. Caelyn is finally starting to get back to herself. She is not usually one that likes to be held, but that is all we have gotten done this week. And then Gryfinn started coughing. And I do mean coughing, so much that he would tell us that it was hurting him. And he still had a fever last night. But, so far - today is good. BUT - now Jayk has poison ivy. Horribly. As you will see in the pic below. Apparently the kid touches his face alot! lol It is on his right hand, his eye is covered (and swollen almost shut) under his nose, and on his cheek. Just awful. Gryfi says he looks scary. And he does. He is at the doctor now. Hopefully there is something they can give him to help aleviate the swelling, and the itching. Amazing how it goes from being a lil red to be this bad. Poor guy! The only healthy kids in our house is Jarrod, and he is covered in bruises from football. I will have to get a picture of those.....

Poor poor Jaykie

7 comments:

Team Serrins Springfield said...

OMG! That look really terrible. I hope they can give him some steroids or something that helps.

K J and the kids said...

And he couldn't have waited until halloween.
I'm sorry it's been so yucky at your house. Nothing is worse than sick kids.
Maybe you are just getting yours out of the way early this year.

Montana's mom said...

I agree with Gryffin he looks awful! Hoping everyone gets better SOON!!!!

twondra said...

Oh, the poor guy! I hope the doctor can do something and I hope everyone is feeling better real soon!

Kate said...

Owee that looks like it just does not feel good.

Hope you guys are up and back to normal soon. Life is always busy with kids- one thing after another I swear.

Jen said...

OMG, that does look frightening. But how cute that he looks proud, like he's showing it off. I sure hope that it doesn't spread to the other kids. Poor mommies, you guys have sure had your hands full!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... poor thing! I hope your house gets back to normal soon!!! Hang in there!