Monday, September 21, 2009

Getting Well and Weddings!

Our weekend was eventful - and full of our kids getting well!! YAY! Caelyn's cough has pretty much subsided. Gryfinn hasn't fevered since Thursday night, his throat no longer hurts and his cough is so much better - and Jayk - his poor eye - is only now just a little red, and you can tell the poison ivy is drying out. They gave him a steroid script - and after one dose his eye made major improvement! So - thank you to all of you who sent healthy wishes our way!!

My little sister/niece, Michelle, (she is my older sisters daughter - only 4 years younger than I am, and my Mom got guardianship of her when she was 10. She has always been mine - when we were younger, I would always try to steal her and take her to our house with us. My Mom had a van, and I would hide her in the back - and several times we would be almost home before Mom realized she was in there. I love my older sister, but Michelle has always been more like a sister to me)...... Anyways - She is getting married! She has been with Brian for almost 7 years. They have two kids - gorgeous boys - Elijah 5 and Draydin 3 - and they have decided that they are getting married! And they decided they are getting married Oct 17! So - we have a lot to do!! I will have the invites finished this week for her to mail out. And we went and got her dress this weekend. It is beautiful, and just absolutely perfect for her! (I have attached pic's below, but they are cell phone pics, so the quality is not quite the best). And the best part of the dress, is that she got it for $99 at David's Bridal! It was one that was part of their $99 sale - it was originally $799! So that is just even more awesome!! I am so happy for them! Congrats Michelle and Brian!!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was going to say... that looks just like our David's Bridal at our house! I know only because my brother's fiance and I went. That is so awesome she got that for $99!!!

Anyhow... soooooooooooo glad the kiddos are feeling better!

K J and the kids said...

Congratulations all the way around.
healthy kids. brides to be.
Now you had better get busy. :)

Montana's mom said...

Glad the kids are better!!! Congrats to Michelle and Brian!

twondra said...

Glad the kids are feeling better! So happy for Michelle!!!