Monday, September 28, 2009

Quick Little Funny!

So.... I was commenting on a blog, and this was the word verification it gave me. Totally took me by surprise. Hmmmm.... I wonder if blogland thinks I am a 'badhoe'? Or maybe the blog I was commenting on, maybe she was a 'badhoe'? Or maybe, it was talking about both of us, as it does say 'badhoes'?! haha Anyways, I thought it was funny. And thought it was a good way to start off the week! So, Happy Monday, to all you 'badhoes' out there!!


10 comments:

Kate said...

That is funny- have a happy Monday you badhoe!

Team Serrins Springfield said...

I'm frequently amused by the word verifications.

Sarah said...

Dani. I think you attract strange word happenings..... remember this? http://thecaveclan.blogspot.com/2009/04/so-is-it-strange.html

as a word person myself (i have a useless MFA in poetry) i think that it's awesome.
and my word for this comment? gagrowe

Montana's mom said...

Well I hope that was not my blog you were commenting on! FYI this post....limings

Montana's mom said...

I just went and read you post on my blog and saw what you said about the Browns well my cousin plays for them!

Montana's mom said...

First off yes I will tell you......but you have to remember I am white therefore my cousin is white kinda narrows the field huh.....You try and figure it out first then I will tell you........don't you hate suspense!!

Unknown said...

I saw your comment on Montana's blog :) We are HUGE Colts fans!!! My brother (that went with us on the trip) however is a HUGE Cardinals fan :) We had a blast at the game!

Montana's mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Montana's mom said...

Mike Fur.rey

Jen said...

That is too funny. I've had some weird ones too but that's got any of mine beat.

My word for this comment:
rasioni

Sound like a pasta! MMmmm