Once she woke up, she was ready to get the day going and requested an omelet for breakfast!
She got dressed and brushed her teeth. And then she told me that she wanted two pigtails up high!
She got her back pack on!
And headed out the door!
Moms' got in on this one!
Then we headed to the school and took the ritual photos outside the building!
The big kindergartener!!
Then we headed down to her class!
She found her cubby
And then headed to the puzzle table!
Puzzles are her favorite thing to do!
And then cousin Eli arrived!
And then we left. I KNOW that she is doing great! I have no doubt about it. She is so independent. And that makes leaving her easier. That and the fact that she has the absolute greatest teacher. Someone that I know she is safe with. Someone that I know will be there to give her a hug if she needs one. Someone that Caelyn adores and feels comfortable with. Yes, that makes it easier.
Kel and I are getting ready to go get her. I can't wait. I can't wait for her to tell us all about her first day. To see how excited she is. For her eyes to light up as she tells us about the fun and exciting things they did. And I can't wait for her to put her little arms around my neck and hug me. Cause I have missed her! A lot!












3 comments:
It's that sweet smile. It just makes me smile. So cute and she looks thrilled to be in kindergarten. Nice job on the first day moms
Cute family
Bspector@rogers.blackberry.net
Hi, I'm visiting from Tyfanny's blog. Kindergarten is a big milestone. I hope she's enjoying it so far.
Post a Comment