I took the littles out on a run today. Caelyn has been bugging me, and was super excited that I was going to take her! Gryfinn decided to go too. We did day 1 of the c25k. And I let the littles lead the pace. By the end, Caelyn was more than done. Lol She told me that she doesn't like to jog, she just likes to run. haha Gryfinn said he had fun and wants to do it again. And of course, after he said that, Caelyn said she wants to do it again also. But Gryfinn seemed to really enjoy himself. He even asked me several hours later "hey mom, when we will run again?" And maybe next time Caelyn will feel more into it. She woke up at 6am today. And that is so not like her. She is a sleep in til at least 10 kinda gal!!
My littles taking off on the run!
Our audience!
I enjoyed this and can't wait til our next run!!


No comments:
Post a Comment