Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Totally Tanked Tuesday

So... I missed today.  But I plan to make time to get on the laptop where all the pictures are tomorrow, and get back to the 30 day challenge!

Until then, I leave you with a few pictures from Jarrod's Homecoming!  (from my ipod :)





3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

WHAT ??? He's like 11....how can he be dating ? What kind of mothers are you ? geesh.
Seriously. he's 11 right?
Such a handsome couple. She's darling and he looks so handsome.

aaaaah. and they are holding hands. NO ! He's not old enough.

DaniKel said...

haha Actually, he's 14. Will be 15 in less than a month.

But, I feel the same way. It just doesn't seem possible that he is old enough. It just doesn't seem right that he is a freshman, that he could even go to homecoming. Time goes W.A.Y. too fast!

Alessi Family said...

So cute!! Until its our kids turn for this kind of stuff....then it wont be cute. lol.