Saturday, October 13, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge

So, I'm gonna give this a go.  As we all know, I kinda suck on the follow through.  But hey, I keep trying, so that has to be good for something, right?  I think I may have completed one of the 30 day challenges at some point.  Or well, I think I have.  And I am going to try reallllllly hard to do this in 30 consecutive days.  Not miss or skip.  Yes, I may schedule a couple of posts here and there... but, it's only because, well, because I can. ;)  And, I think that you are supposed to actually take the picture on the day, but, that's not how I will do it.  Maybe some, but not for the most part. I will most likely go back through the shit ton of pics that we have, and use one from there.  And with a lot of the prompts, when I read them, I was like, oooh, I can use that one picture.  See, this is gonna work out. This is gonna get me back to blogging, AND it will get me to post pics! How awesome is that? lol  And, I will try and actually have something worthwhile to ramble on about when I post.  I always have something to ramble on about, but, well, it may just not be worthwhile.






So, tomorrow will be the real beginning of this 30 day challenge.  Wish me luck, and promise not to get to pissy with me, but to remind me if I start to slack... Deal? ;)

1 comment:

Alessi Family said...

I did a couple of these. They are in my albums. They are so much fun! I might copy this one too if thats ok! Have fun!