Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 4 - Something Green

Day 4 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge - Something Green


So, I am a girl that LOVES tattoos.  I love them on me, and I love them on other people.  I do not have a desire to be completely covered or to have a sleeve or anything like that, but I have 8, and know that I at least want 3 more. 

With that being said, my second tattoo was not the best choice.  I was 18, and wanted to get one, and my sister said 'You need to get a frog sitting on a mushroom'.  And lo and behold, when we got to the tattoo shop, there was a frog sitting on a mushroom.  I thought it was meant to be, so I got it. Wellll, now as a mom of 4 kids, it was not meant to be. lol  I am not sure why I had not covered it up before now, but I finally did.  And I am so glad I did.  Not only is that horrendous tattoo finally covered up, but I absolutely LOVE the result!!

The dreadful 18 year old tattoo
My 'green' frog

The beautiful cover up!!
With 'green' leaves :)

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I've gotta know who did your cover up. because how good are they.
It covered up your old tatt and gave you this golden tan at the same time.

;-)

DaniKel said...

lol The before photo was actually taken back in the Spring when I first started talking to my tattoo guy about a cover up. (haha Yep, I have an actual tattoo guy!! ;) The cover up was done after I had done the fake and bake thing for our wedding, and also after baseball season when we spend probably 95% of our evenings and weekends at the ball field. So, I had a pretty good tan going. And, the photo was taken at night, with my ipod, so no flash, so that added to the 'golden-ness' of my leg! lol

And ya know, I am not one that normally fake and bakes... but have to say that I liked myself much better when I had a golden tan from head to toe!