Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 9 - Autumn

Day 9 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge - Autumn

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year.  I love everything about it. The weather getting chilly, the leaves changing, football season, Halloween, costumes, bonfires, the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, candy, family get togethers, Thanksgiving, roasting marshmallows... geez, I could just go on and on!!  I also love how everything seems a little bit scarier, a little bit more eerie at this time of year.  Now, I am the biggest chicken shit, and startle soooo easily.  But, I love it!  And everyone gets a kick out of me, and how easily I scare.

We went to the local dairy farm this past Sunday.  Took a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkins!  And finished the visit off with the absolute best ice cream and some great photo opportunities!















3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Great autumn fun !

You have such cute kids !

Sarah said...

my my myyyy! Your kids are getting so BIG! I've been gone for too long!

Amy said...

Young's is the best!