Having Fun At The Park!!
After the park, they headed to the store to get some stuff for the weekend. Kelly said she let them each have their own cart. Her words were "It's bad to let one kid drive a cart, it's REALLY bad to let two!" She said at this time of day, there are only old people shopping - she was just waiting on the kids to knock one of them down. But, luckily, they only ran in to a couple of people, and no one was hurt! haha She said walking out to the car, she held onto the front of their carts, and told them "Do NOT let go" and as soon as she said it - both kids let go and threw their hands up in the air! haha Bad bad bad kids!! (but they sure do make me laugh!)
![]() |
| Little Shoppers of Horror! |


2 comments:
What a great mom !
I could pictured them throwing their hands up....I smiled too.
They are adorable! I can't imagine them being bad at all (snicker snicker) I know mine never is, LOL! Hope Gryffin likes kindergarten, Montana starts tomorrow.
Post a Comment