Gryfinn planting a flower!! that was just weeded :-)
Yeah - I know, I know - the title says Wordless Wednesday. But it is just so unlike me to be Wordless. So why change now? Right?! :) Anyways - just have some ramblings to run through - Yes, I have been M.I.A.. Not sure why, oh wait - yes I am, it's because I haven't been able to find the time. Cause believe me, I have a ton of blogs wrote up in my mind - here are a few titles: With Walking Comes..., Brain Freeze, What do you do with the little kiddles on a beautiful day when their big brothers are in school? Opening Day and Another trip to the park! And there are more. And they all have pic's to go with them. So bare with me - I am going to try and get all of this titles and stories out of my mind, written down, pictures added and posted by the end of May. Cause each day, something new happens, so I get further and further behind. I want to talk about Caelyn's 2nd tooth, and trying to get Gryfinn to nap and go to bed on his own, how frustrating it is that Jarrod and Jayk have other parents(who have spouses/partners), that at times I just want to smack upside the head, my nephew graduating from college, my other nephew is in the Army, stationed in Hawaii - and I am so proud of him, my other nephew joining the Army, and his son just turned one, and baseball, and baseball, and baseball, and how much I love baseball, and Caelyn's words - vocal and signed - and geez, there is just so much...... I could go on and on and on.... but it is supposed to be wordless Wednesday.... so I will stop for now!! :-)
5 comments:
One day will you explain your family dynamics ? I am interested when you explained the different parents and current spouses.
What a great little helper you have.
Love your "wordless Wednesday". You're so cute. :) Love Gryffin...so adorable!!!
I can't wait to see all your posts that you want to do...I have to ask one thing...who is the other nephew joijning the Army?...is it Seth? I think it is always a wonderful thin gto serve our country, sometimes I wish I stayed in..but then soooo much would have truned out differently and I would not trade my life with my hubby for anything! I am glad that you did not keep with tthe title either, cause I missed reading your posts! Toodles BFF.
I typed up this really long comment about how cute Gryffin is and all of your kids and then it disappeared! So here is a quick run down. Gryffin is adorable and so are the other three!! He he. OK now for the other stuff, I would love to hear the stories of the "other parents". I will be in IN in mid to late June and would love to get together with ya'll if you can find the time. Drop me a comment with an e-mail addy and I can send you my cell number if you are interested in meeting!
I am so glad you are explaining everything now :)
Gryfinn is adorable.
Post a Comment