Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Picture Day

The big boys had pictures for baseball yesterday. I will post those once we receive them. I also have a ton from their Opening Day.

Jayk had bent down to tie his shoe and Kel snapped this pic with my phone - isn't he just the cutest?!!


Jayk - Baseball May 5, 2009

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a cutie!!!

Sarah said...

What a sweet smile! Great pic!!

K J and the kids said...

He looks entirely too happy :)
I love little boys in baseball uniforms. SO cute.

Michelle said...

He is a cutie! Looks so happy! Glad to know Kayla and I arent the only ones who dance around the living room!

Kate said...

Great picture- I love baseball- I wanna come watch him play- my boys hate baseball. Not fair.

twondra said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I hope it wasn't too hard for you. I remembered about your dad and I was hoping it would touch you in some way and hoped it wouldn't cause you more pain. Believe me, I was thinking of you when I posted it. :)

((((HUGS))))

Montana's mom said...

Of course he is cute!!! Little boys in baseball uniforms are the greatest!

Jen said...

He's so adorable! By the way, did you make the oreo balls?? Let me know how they turned out!