I miss it SO much. Jarrod left for camp on Tuesday, and he comes back today. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT! I can not wait to hug him! And to hear all about his experience. He went with his 5th grade class. They take the classroom outside for the week. And learn about nature, and the land, and how it all interacts with each other. I am sure that he learned a lot, and I am sure that he had a great time. I am just missing him so much! And am so glad he comes home today! In about an hour. YAY!!!!!
5 comments:
How much fun for him. That's awesome that his school does that.
Glad you only have to wait an hour :)
Hi Jarrod gald you are home safe and sound, hope you had fun!!!
Jarrod has the sweetest smile! Sounds like he's had fun.
I hope he had fun. :)
ahhhh I can understand how you missed him! So glad he is home.. did he have fun?
Post a Comment