Thursday, May 21, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!!

Here are some pic's of my big boys playing baseball! Now that the games have started, we have two to four games each week. Two during the week, and usually two on Saturday. It is a lot of work with 4 kids, but we love it. At times, it feels like we move to the ball field, and then move back home, with everything that we take. But, we do what we have to do, to make it work, and to make it fun for us all.


Jayk tipping his when his name was called
during Open Ceremonies




Hey batter batter batter



Ducking out of the way!







Jaykie cheesing big!



Gryfinn loves his baseball player Jaykie!

The next set of pics are Jayk pitching - and yes

he has to have his tongue out to do anything!!












Jarrod looking bored during Opening Ceremonies




Jarrod tipping his hat when his name was called


Our lefty - well - I guess he is a partial lefty

He writes and eats with his right hand, but

does everything sports with his left hand


Jarrod cheesing big!




Taking off from the plate after he hit the ball



Jarrod going after the ball - it was a hopper,

and if you look closely, you will see that he

missed it


Stealing third base - he loves stealing bases!



He just stole third, and you can see the ball on

it's way down, trying to get him out. But he was

too quick!!


Leading off - waiting to steal




Scoring!
One blog down and only about 15 more to go! :-) And here soon, I will explain our family, and how it can be confusing, and frustrating, and aggravating to have 'other' parents. And I will express that I wish that they were just mine and Kelly's, that I wish we had met sooner than we did, so that we (mainly meaning I) would not have made some of the decisions that I did, but the moment I say that, I have to take it back, cause our kids would probably not be who they are, and no matter what, they are not a mistake. And I would not change them for anything (most days that is). Ok - now I am rambling, and I am supposed to be saving this all for another post! Have a great night/day/morning/evening - I am off to throw something together for dinner so that we can head off to Jayk's baseball game!!

8 comments:

Montana's mom said...

I love little boys playing baseball!! I wish I had ten of them. You guys make great moms to your kids and seem to put their needs first. Sounds like you are going to have a busy spring/summer with all those ball games.

Team Serrins Springfield said...

Wow. What totally awesome pictures. Every one of them. The boys look so happy to be playing. I miss those days: all day at the ball park and playing and caring only about that. What memories.

Michelle said...

Great pics! I'm totally not into sports so glad Kayla is a girl! Hmm, wonder if she will want get into soccer or t-ball or something?hehe!

K J and the kids said...

by the time you get to number 5 on your list....9 more will have posted themselves in your head :)

Can't wait to hear the story.

twondra said...

Love the pictures! I love watching kids play baseball. :) They are so cute!!

EmmaJilly said...

Awww Jayk is so cute with his cheesy grin, and sticking his tongue out for everything, i do that and it does help concentration!

Kate said...

I love base ball and it looks like everyone having so much fun. It is crazy trying to get everyone where they need to be on time and with al the pieces and parts of thier outfits. Enjoy the summer.

Unknown said...

I can't wait for all the baseball games! Love all the pic's.

Oh and by the way.. sorry for the family stuff, but I am interested in learning more about the situation. Hope you are doing okay!