We had spaghetti for dinner last night, and Caelyn loved it! Actually, she loves most all foods. She is definitely an eater!! We usually let her feed herself, so needless to say she was covered in spaghetti sauce by the time she was done! And she looked so cute, that I grabbed my phone (that's why the quality isn't as good) and snapped a few pic's!!

We have been working on teaching her where her
nose is - I think she found it!!

Super happy!!

I want MOOOOOORRRREEE!!!

And again - with finding her nose!
Yep - she was covered - even the inside of her nose!! She went straight into the tub when she was done!!!
8 comments:
LOVE it !
Awwwww, so precious!!
I love sketti that much too! So cute!
Sooooooo cute!!!
Awww. I've started Kayla on eyes, nose and mouth and she just starting to get it too!
Very cute and looks like she loved it!
What a sweet little sketti face that is!
Yep. Chiara frequently goes directly into the bath after dinner. We have a friend who once tried to skip a step and feed her twins spaghetti in the bath tub.
It
did
not
go
well.
Post a Comment