Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday and Best Friends

My best friend, Steph, has starting blogging, and I am SO EXCITED about this!! I first mentioned her here, in #5 and #6, when I talked about how we have been best friends since I was born, and also how I introduced her to her husband. She paid tribute to me here for my birthday, and also again here. She really is the best friend a gal could ask for. We have been through so much together - some good, some bad. But we have always stood by each other, and supported each other, and picked each other up when needed. And even when we were a complete continent apart, the moment we were reunited, we always picked up where we left off. Never skipping a beat. She is the meaning of true friendship. And I am so blessed to have her. Thanks Steph, for always being here for me. I love you, my BFF! ;)

I turned 31 on Sunday. It started out with Gryfinn waking up with a fever. We worried that he had strep, but so relieved that it is just pharyngistis - which is just fancy talk for a sore throat. Since Gryfi was not feeling well, the older boys and I went to breakfast. It was nice to hang out with my boys. They are so much fun, and so entertaining. We went to lunch at my Mom's, and dinner at Kel's parents. So an entire day without cooking - what better present than that!! :-) It was a wonderful day, minus the fact that my Gryfi was sick. After some Motrin, he was in a better mood, and ever excited to eat some cake!

12 comments:

onemorebaby said...

I will go check out Steph's blog! Yea for her! Happy birthday! I hope you had a gret day, dispite your little man feeling crummy! Hugs, ag

Tina said...

Im heading over to visit her blog :) hope you had a happy birthday!

Kate said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Sorry Gryfinn was not feeling well, it sucks when the kids are sick.

Jen said...

Happy Belated! Too bad Gryf was feeling so celebratory. Hope the little guy is feeling better.

Jen said...

typo...meant "wasn't feeling..."

twondra said...

Happy birthday!!! I hope you were able to celebrate later when everyone was feeling better.

I'm heading over to check out Steph's blog. :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for my shout out...you BFF!!! Thanks to you I have a few more followers...I am thrilled. You definitely have to show me how to do that underlined link thingy, I want to have mad blogger skills like you. See you soon! Luv ya 2.

Jody said...

Happy Belate B-day!!!!

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I know I am a little behind the times. Kisses from Sydney!!!!!

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I know I am a little behind the times. Kisses from Sydney!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am following your BFF's blog now!

Unknown said...

I am following your BFF's blog now!