Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I was tagged...

I weas tagged by my wonderful blog buddy over at MadWorld.



Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.





Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people





1) What do you do for a living? I work for a company that does hazard insurance. This is my 9th year with the company. Basically, we make sure that your homeowners, flood, wind, EQ policies are paid when you have an escrow account. I work in the Quality Assurance Dept - making sure that the people that pay your insurance are doing it correctly





2) What is your biggest fear? Losing one of my kids or losing Kel





3) Do you nap a lot? Nap?? What is that???





4) Who is the last person you hugged? Gryfinn. He gives THE BEST HUGS! His little arms wrap completely around your neck, and of course your heart too!





5) What websites do you visit when you go online? yahoo, blogland, ebay, and right now vacation rentals in the OBX and Gulf Coast of Florida





6) What was the last item you bought? Hmmm- is it sad that I do not remember??





7) You are on the Oregon Trail, how are things going? I am chugging along, so not too bad





8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? Pee standing up - or maybe outside on a tree - I think that is about the only advantage that boys have over us - they don't have to squat in the woods! :-)





9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Yes, I am sure that it has - considering that I change my hair OFTEN!





10) What is your most embarrassing moment? I don't know if I have anything even worth mentioning here. Maybe the time that I was in office and I bent over and farted. No, wait, that was not me, that was the lady in the cafe, and I was the one who had to look away, cause I was secretly laughing. Maybe it was the time that I walked out of the bathroom with the toilet seat cover stuck to my pants, not the bottom, the top of my pants. No, wait, that wasn't me either. That was the lady that used to be in my department. I was the one who was laughing hysterically at her. Maybe it was at the haunted house, or more like, the haunted forest, when we were being chased by chainsaws, not chainsaw, chainsawS, and I freaked out, cause they scare the HELL out of me, and I took off running, dragging Kel behind me, and then I fall, bringing her down with me, and I slide, you know, like I was sliding head first into home plate, and then just lay there, arms and legs all sprawled out, and the guys with the chainsawS are a bit freaked, cause I am lying completely still, so they turn off their chainsawS to check on me. Yes, that would be me. :-)





11) What was the last movie you watched? Quarantine





12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? Read - I love to read, but don't usually have the time





13) What artist's music is currently playing (or did you last listen to) on your iPod/mp3 player/ car CD player, etc? I just got an MP4 for my b-day, and as of yet, nothing is on it. In the car, I usually just listen to the radio, unless the kids are with me - and I believe that the last cd we listened to was Chris Brown. I know - he is a woman beater - and Yes, we are still listening to his music. We have talked about this with the boys, mainly just Jarrod cause he loves his music. And he knows that what he has done is just awful.





14) Have any big plans for the Spring/Summer? We are in the process of finishing up a few things around the house - painting the front porch, painting the back porch, put a new door on the back porch, reseed the front yard (the b0ys have ruined our grass playing football), planting some flowers, planting a small garden, and our BIG plans are going on vacation again. We are leaning more towards a beach in Florida this year. Anyone have any suggestions as to what beaches are the best in Florida? We love beautiful white, soft sand, waves to boogie board, and love sunrises and sunsets. :-)





As I am sure that most people have been tagged, andI do not want to tag anyone who as already been tagged, I am only going to personally tag one person. She is new to the blog world, and I think it would be great for her to answer some questions and let everyone know more about her! I also think she should do Honest Scrap - cause her blog is adorable! And it would also let everyone know more about her! hehe So, Steph, over at Dabe To Dream , COME ON DOWN!!! heheh And anyone else who has not been tagged, or if you have been tagged, send me the link. I would love to read all of your answers!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Thank you so much for your post on Friendship I couldnt have said it better... and you didnt rammble on it was exactly what I wanted the truth and it was well said! Have a wonderful day

K J and the kids said...

I just needed to tell you, girls can pee standing up. In fact, you can aim and pee in a urinal, if you have to, after drinking WAAAAAY too much, at the bar, if the girls bathroom is either full or disgusting. Just sayin'

Unknown said...

Love your new layout.

Destin/Ft Walton is pretty cool and I have heard Key West is awesome!