
His people all lined up
It looks like a parade of figurines - wait - PEOPLE!!

Ming-Ming having a heart to heart with Diego

Ming-Ming still chatting it up with Diego while Gryfi adjust Mickey

Close up of the heart to heart! Looks like Diego is leaning in for a kiss!
Muno in the background waving!

Gryfi aggravated at Lennie cause he fell down - AGAIN!

Setting up Diego and Dora for their next adventure!

Watching Widget as she stands on her hands!

Happy with the end result of Widgets flip!

He loves these figures!

He requested I take a picture of Muno!

And also one of Lennie!

And here is Ming Ming and Mickey Mouse (aka Mickey House) talking

Dora and Diego in action! Not sure what they were doing, but you
can tell that he is narrating! (look at his lips!)
3 comments:
How totally adorable.
That is too cute!
Very cute, Taya loves the Wonder Pets, and Diego. We watch all that stuff, how I know I watch to much is that I sing the songs during the day, its crazy. Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets were on our way.... lol
Great pictures! Jen
Post a Comment