So we have a little ladies man on our hands! Gryfinn has started noticing more things about people, and is so very sweet about it!
Last week, Kelly had just gotten showered and dressed. She walked out of the bathroom and he said 'Mama, you got shower?' And she said 'Yes I got a shower.' He then looked at her and said 'Mama you got pretty!' And then she melts!
Friday night Gryfinn, Caelyn and I ran to Walmart. When we left there, we met Kelly and her friends for dinner. And I realized that I had left a bag at the register. So after dinner we go back to Walmart to get it ( I called and it was at the customer service desk waiting on us!) So we get there, and of course there is a line at the customer service desk. It was windy, so my hair must have been wind blown. Gryfinn looked at me, put one hand on each side of my head and said 'Oh Mommy, you pretty!' and then his little fingers tousled my hair more! And then she melts!
Today, he was going to the bathroom, and I was there, knealing in front of him, making sure he didn't pee through the lil crack between the toilet bowl and the toilet seat. And he said 'Mommy you purdy'. I said 'Pretty? and he said 'No, purdy!' And then she melts!
We have been hit with 12 1/2 inches of snow! It is really a winter wonderland out there! I had wanted to go out and get some pic's of the kids in the snow while it was snowing, but I was working and wasn't able to. I will try and get out this evening and get some of the kids in the snow! Although Gryfinn will probably be swallowed up in 12 1/2 inches!!!!!
9 comments:
Dude. That is wicked cute. I love it when kids say stuff like that. I remember once I was with my sister and her little boy said (all in one breath): "Mommy. You are very pretty today. May I have a cookie?"
Tee hee.
Gryfinn is such a little cutie! Don't ya love boys! (okay, girls are sweet too!) Have fun in the snow!
That is so stinkin' adorable!
Very sweet... My son was a love but not nearly as lovable as Sofia.. She does that all the time just says stuff random like I Feef you momma:)
What a handsome gentleman! You are doing a wonderful job!!
Soooo cute. :) He's making me melt. :)
So sweet! I am glad you are bloging these stories so you can remember them when he gets older.
Montana does something liek that she will say mommy guess what and I say what she says I luv you mommy. And she melts.......
Kids are so CUTE and I remember when you guys were pregnant with Gryffin!
Ahhh...I melted on this end, too!
Post a Comment