Sunday, January 25, 2009

HaPpY bIrThDaY bEaUtIfUl!!

Please join me in wishing my Kelly a very Happy Birthday!!

Kel, I hope you know how much you mean to me. I know life gets busy and we don't always have time for 'us'. Just know that you are and always will be 'the only one'! I love you baby!

Happy Birthday, My Love!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!!!!!

K J and the kids said...

I'm singing. Happy Birthday !

Jen said...

I've been following your blog for some time now but this is my first time commenting. I just wanted to say what a beautiful family you have and your immense love is evident in the way you write about your family. My partner and I have one daughter, 15 months old. My blog is private (only due to issues with family members that I don't want reading), but I would be glad to send you an invitation to access it if you'd like. Just email me at janddaz at hotmail dot com. Now that I've introduced myself I'll probably be commenting more. Take care!

twondra said...

Happy birthday Kelly!!!

mcbjen said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day!

Tina said...

Im so sorry I missed it.. HAPPY delated Birthday!!!!!

Thank you for watching my video :)

dreambaby said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!
I'm belated with everything so don't take it personally!
Hope it was happy!
( ( ( hugs ) ) )

dreambaby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dreambaby said...

Sorry...I double posted!