Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HaLf BiRtHdAy!!

I can not believe that our little Doll is already 6 months old! Where has the time gone? But then again, what was life like before we had her? She has blessed our lives so very much these past 6 months. Her smile lights up an entire room, her giggle feels your whole body with warmth, her gentle hands as they touch your face, melt your heart. She is such a blessing, and really has completed our family.




An update on her - she is now sitting up on her own. Of course, she will topple over after awhile. I think more because she is bored of sitting, has thrown her toys, and wants to move around than losing her balance. She rolls all over the place, and is now scooting around on her belly to get places and reach her toys. She loves to roll under the tree and try to pull the ornaments down. (we have placed only ones without hooks on the bottom) We have also noticed her, when lying on her belly, lifting her self off the ground on her tiptoes, and she will occassionally get up on her knees. So I wonder if she will learn to crawl here soon. She is still sleeping all night long, something that she has been doing since she was about 2 weeks old. And she is love love LOVING her cereal and fruits. (with the exception of prunes, which she got today for the first time - happy half birthday - huh?!) We have bought her vegetables to make, so that will probably start this weekend or early next week. I am sure she will love them as well. She loves her big brothers so much, and just laughs at Gryfinn. And she is very fascinated by Oliver - and thinks it is so funny when he gives her kisses. (his tongue is as big as her head!) She really is just the happiest baby ever, and it is such a joy to be her Mommy!!



5 comments:

The Cave Family said...

Oh my goodness, she is so precious! I cannot believe she is already 6 months old. What a great shot of her. Was that taken with your fancy new camera?

onemorebaby said...

She is absolutely amazingly cute! Happy 6th Month Birthday!!!

twondra said...

Awww, so precious! I can't believe it either!! Happy 6 month birthday sweetheart!

Unknown said...

Oh my she is adorable. That smile is just precious. Happy 6 months little girl!

Shannon said...

She is soooooooo cute. Her smile just lights up her entire face. I love her! Kisses from Sydney!