Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gryfinn Maddox









An update on the Gryfi Monster!
I have a huge announcement - HE IS POTTY TRAINED!! There is the occassional accident, but he is doing great! I am so proud of him!! He can count to 30 all by himself, with only missing a couple of the 'teen' numbers, and can go to 40 with a little help (he will say thirty ten after thirtynine). He can recite his ABC's, leaving out the K every time. He knows all of the basic colors (red, blue, purple, pink, brown, black, white, orange, yellow, green) and he knows some of his shapes (square, heart, traingle, diamond, circle, rectangle, star) And he loves to sing and dance. Right now, Jingle Bells, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star are his favorites. And he LOVES to play baseball. We play every night. And he will use anything as a bat - right now his favorite is a plastic bowling pin. He will pitch to me, and I will pitch to him. And he is doing good at the holding the bat with one hand, the ball with the other, then dropping the ball and hitting it. So his hand/eye cooridination is really good! He has such a silly personality, and always has us laughing!

2 comments:

onemorebaby said...

I cannot believe he is getting so big! I remember when you were pregnant with him!!! (ack! I feel old!)

Montana's mom said...

That is so awesome everything he can do!! My daughter is a couple of weeks older and she is close but not that far, you should be proud!!