Friday, November 6, 2015

Day 6

Today, I am thankful that I got to be a part of witnessing this wedding. I LOVE love. And everything that goes with it. I have a hars time not crying at weddings, because of what marriage means to me. There is nothing greater in this world than love. Love for your kids. Love for your parents. Love for your friends. And love for your spouse. Yes, I said that one last, but because of the meaning that it has for me. I do feel like I am one of the lucky ones. To have the kind of love that will last. The kind where I put my spouse first, where her feelings and her opinions matter. Where if anything were to happen to her, or to us, I don't think I could go on. To have that for real true love.

And this couple, my nephew and his wife, they have that kind of love. Their wedding was not about the show. It was not about the spectacle. It was about the marriage. And I am so thankful that I was there. To be a part of them making their vows to each other. And I am also thankful that I was able to capture thia moment for them.


No comments: