Today I am thankful for good friends who are willing to set up meetings with their recruiter son. To give us information on the ROTC program. Lots of information. Information that I may not be ready for, cause really, who is ready for their child to grow up and graduate? And move away? And possibly go to a school that is 12 hours away? I know I'm not. I mean, I am excited for all that is to come, to see where he goes in life. But, I just wish it could be at least within a few hours drive... at the MOST! But.... I have told him that I will support him in whatever decision he makes. I will just curl up in a ball and cry about his decision when he is not around. Might even stomp my feet and throw a little bit of a fit. Cause dammit, I am Mom, and I don't want him to be that far away!

2 comments:
panic setting in. I'm not. My ears are hot and my collar bones are achy now. GREAT !
Dang it I didn't mean to enter yet. I can't believe you have a son that is set to graduate. CRAZY ! Hang in there mama....you did good raising so this part is a breeze. right ? Let me know.
Post a Comment