Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 4

I am thankful for doctors that care. Caelyn has an inner ear infection. And she is in pain. Horrible pain. Tears rolling down her face pain. Which absolutely breaks my heart. I take her to the dr. As soon as we get there, she starts feeling nauseous. So we spend our first 10 minutes there in the bathroom. She didn't get sick, but I put a cold rag on her neck and wiped her face down. So, she is feeling nauseous, and in pain. We get called back to a room. And as we are walking back, the dr sees us. Th nurse comes in immediately. Weighs her, takes her temp, asks me the normal when did this start? Is she on any meds? Is she allergic to anything? And then she says, 'He's waiting at the door. He told me to get in here. To hurry. That she is in pain and he needs to get in here to see her.'

Being that it is a very busy Dr's office, I never expect to be there less than an hour. We got there at 1:30, spent 10 minutes in the bathroom. Got checked in and filled out paper work. Called back. Seen the nurse. Seen the dr. And we were back in the car before 2:00. 

So, I am definitely thankful for a dr that cares. That saw my baby's pain and came right in to see her.



No comments: