Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 12

Today, I am VERY thankful that I have a job where I can rearrange my schedule. Work early, work late, make up the hours throughout the rest of the week. And because I have that flexibility, I dont have to miss much with the kids. I get to attend programs, and parties, and award ceremonies.

The JROTC program had their Cake Cutting Ceremony for the Marine Corps Birthday today. This is Jarrod's 4th year in the JROTC program. I am sure that there is an actual title, but I don't know what it is, lol, but Jarrod got to stand in the middle and call out the commands to the other cadets. He was very excited to get to do this (a little nervous too! I got a text around 8:30am saying his stomach hurt... nerves!) He did great, and this Mom teared up a bit. It was an honor, and I really could not be more proud of him!







No comments: