This is one of our favorite places! They have the batting cages, which is a lot of the reason we frequent this place. And then, the have THE best ice cream. It's homemade. And they have chocolate peanut butter... which is my favorite (and I now have Jarrod and Jayk hooked on it too!!!) !!! And then, we get to feed the goats. Which is fun. And Gryfinn and Caelyn always giggle, big silly giggles, when they feed them. And I just love that! Also, Gryfinn is tall enough to ride the slide this year!! And soon they will put together the play area, and have the train rides. It really is just a lot of fun there! (and did I mention that they have AWESOME ice cream?!!)
 |
| Me and the fiance - haha she hates that! ;) |
 |
| Getting food to feed the goats |
 |
| The lady behind him is mean mugging haha |
 |
| Love that dimple! |
 |
| This is how you know the ice cream is good! |
 |
Caelyn and Jarrod
He's getting older, and more particular about the pics.
When I went to take his pic feeding the animals he asked me
"Are you going to post these on facebook?"
"Nah, just my blog!" :)
Needless to say, he didn't smile when I took his pic feeding the animals.
Little Shit! ;)
|
 |
| Gryfi and Jayk |
 |
| Gryfi and Caelyn |
 |
| He LOVED this slide! Poor Sis wasn't tall enough. :( |
 |
| Jarrod in the cages |
 |
| Jaykie in the cages |
3 comments:
That is too fun.
I love that they have batting cages a slide, play area (coming soon) and goats.
:)
Sydney yells at me all of the time, "are you blogging these mom ?" ;-)
THAT looks like a blast of good ole fashioned family fun. Which is really the best!
With the best ice cream to top it all off!
We would love it there.
One of our favorite places as well. We don't get out there enough but once the weather warms up again, we'll have to make a family trip out and try the slide.
Post a Comment