I am one who likes to change my hair. And I mean a lot. I like to change the color, the cut, the length. I grow it out, I change the color, then I will add highlights, and then low lights, and then both highlights and low lights, and then I chop it off. I will start off by removing a few inches, and then a few more, and then the next thing I know, I am using clippers on it. I love having a new look. As a matter of fact, here is a post from our anniversary last year, with a montage, and it shows how much I change my hair (Kel does too, just usually not as often, and she keeps hers the same color, just grows it out and then cuts it off).
So, this past Spring, I chopped my hair off. It was time, I needed the change. I have not colored my hair in awhile. And I haven't cut it in a few months. I just can't decide what to do. I keep going back and forth. We are getting married next June, and I just don't know how I want my hair when we get married. I know that Kel loves me no matter what, but I also know that her favorite is red with blonde highlights. Which also means that I would need length. Not a lot of length, but some. And I have been thinking about growing my hair out. But I am at the phase, where I feel like I can't do anything with it. It is too short for this, but too long for that. And it just doesn't lay right. I have taken to wearing a bandanna most days. Which is good for working at home, and just running to get the kids from school. But when we have places to go, and I mean where I need to be more cleaned up than a hoodie and a bandanna, I feel super blah. I know I can grow it out, and at times I want to... until I see pic's of G!nn!fer Goodw!n's hair - and I love it.
So, I don't know what I want to do. Cut it? Grow it? Color it? I just don't know!! And I know that this is trivial compared to what other blogs I read are going through. But this is what was on my mind when I sat down at the computer, and sometimes, it is nice to think about trivial things, instead of things like - yikes! it is barely over 2 months until Christmas, and damn, we got another medical bill in the mail, and shit, the dryer is making a super funny noise, I hope my Kel of all Trades can add dryer repair to her list....




3 comments:
Love her hair too.
Thanks for tagging the video...damn girl...you do change your hair a lot.
My thoughts. Grow it out. THAT way....if you like the long thing in June....there you go. you have options. if not. Not hard to chop it all off. :)
My vote is to grow it or cut it according to how you want it when you get married, so by the time June gets here, your hair will be the length you need it (if its longer). And for the wedding, I know she loves you no matter your hair looks like...but it's your wedding! My vote for that is to do it the way she likes it best ;)
I have no idea how I ever missed that video, I know I checked out for awhile but that was not until this year...glad I got to see it now. It made me feel so happy seeing all those pictures of you two together and the one with your beautiful children! Now as far as the hair, I think you shoul dlet it grow and try different things as you grow it and come June you can always decide at that point to try the Jennifer Goodwin cut, it will be more shocking to chop off longer amounts and say ta-da here is my wedding do! But ultimately no matter what we all love you no matter the style or the cut and you truley are b-e-a-utiful! PS- do you think Kel could make a montage of me?
Post a Comment