Friday, October 7, 2011

Today....

would have been my Dad's 83rd birthday.  I miss him so much.  Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!!



And also, today at my weigh in, I am down 51 pounds!!!  I now weigh what I weighed when I got pregnant with Gryfinn!!  I am very proud of myself!!  I still have a journey ahead of me, but I know I can do it!!!

Before                                                   After

7 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You Look MAWvelous darling.
You really look great. All of the hard work is so paying off.

Happy Birthday to your dad.

Stephanie said...

I thought of you and your Dad today, hate to admit that I got up at almost 430, returned call to CVS, ended up working at CVS before going to Sleep Center...called my Dad in between, missed him, called again once I got to sleep center...got to talk to him at almost 8pm on his bday...I feel like such a bad daughter. Did not call my BFF just to check in and say hey I am thinking about ya...such a bad friend. : o (...sad I miss him too..hard to believe he would have been 83..WOW!!! Next time we are out together we should and by we I mean you...do a shot of BV!!! I could mix mine with Dr. Pepper : o ) Funny how I thought it was the best stuff ever when I was under 21, there were Rangers in the same hotel,and that is what your Dad gave us...good times,Love ya! P.S. You are beautiful as ever.

Montana's mom said...

You look great!!! Sorry about your dad.

EmmaJilly said...

Excellent well done you x

kiles1670 said...

you look amazing. well done

CJ said...

OMG! I am so jealous! You look amazing!!

Alessi Family said...

Seriously doesnt even look like the same person. Isnt it AMAZING?! To know you feel so much better. I think to myself, why didnt I do this sooner? I wasted so much time being heavy!! ITS GREAT! WAY TO GO! YOU ARE DOING AMAZING!!!!