Friday, September 23, 2011

What does PC mean to you?

When you hear PC - what comes to your mind?

Maybe it is Politically Correct? Is it PC to say gay, lesbian, homosexual?  To say someone is black or African American?  Is this what you think of when you hear PC?

Or maybe when you hear PC you think of pu$$y control?  Whether it is the song, or maybe it makes you think about whether you like to control, or be controlled! ;)

But these days, when I think of PC, I think of portion control.  Ya know, with my food.  I am trying to do good.  I have lost 46 pounds - which is amazing!  And I know had I stuck with it all along, that that number would be higher.  But, I am not going to beat myself up over this.  I am back in the game, and I have lost 46 pounds!  During the week, I do great.  I get up at the same time Monday thru Friday.  I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same time Monday thru Friday.  I work out at the same time Monday thru Friday.  I do great Monday thru Friday.  Then comes Saturday and Sunday.  And I lose it.  I sleep in, I don't exercise, I over eat.  So, I live for the weekends, but they are killing my healthy life style.  I will start out Monday weighing more than I did on my Friday weigh in.  And then I have to make up for what I gained over the weekend, and still try to lose.  And yeah, it's not working so much.  So - my PC is portion control.  Weekend portion control.  I have a lot more weight to lose, so if I am going to keep at it, and see the results that I want, my weekend PC has to be in check!!! 

So - here's to weekend PC!!  Here's to weighing the same (or less) on Monday than I did today!!


(Ok, now with a show of hands, how many people are now singing ahhhhh pu$$y control?  Yeah, that's what I thought.  I'm singing it too!  ;)

4 comments:

Montana's mom said...

First thing that came to my mind when I saw PC was computer, LOL! I am not kidding that is what I thought of. Just shows how "PC" I am!! Well CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss that is AWESOME! I wish I had even half the control you have I couldn't do it even Monday-Friday so you are doing awesome.

K J and the kids said...

I thought of computer pc too.
and when I read at the question at the end I was cracking up because I too was still singing...pussy control.

Keep it up on the weight loss girl. Portion control is the 2nd hardest thing for me. The first is of course S and C.
Sugars and carbs.

Alessi Family said...

Hey! Thanks for reading my blog. Im about a year behind on reading yours :( Im trying to get caught up after my year off.
Anyways, congrats on the weight loss and healthier lives to you both!!!!

Stephanie said...

Umm I thought of Panama City (Beach)!!! Good times.