Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Gryfi!

Wow ~ That is how I feel! This lil guy amazes me! He is wonderful, sweet, rotten, good, bad, amazing, on my nerves, driving me up a wall, loveable, snuggly, bossy, squeazeable, full of love, sillies, laughs and life ~ PERFECT! You are always giving us hugs and kisses and telling us you love us. Your little sister is your best friend, and it just melts my heart to watch you two together! Everything excites you! The littlest things tickle you from head to toe and brings such a huge smile to your face. You are usually very easy to please. Your Mamaw talks about how fun it is to shop for you - cause she knows just how excited you will get no matter what it is! You are very bossy and want things your way. You are a very picky eater, but I am so proud that you have started to try new things! (he will eat hot dogs now!! YAY! and barbecue chicken!! YAY!!) You are very stubborn, and I have no idea where that comes from, but your Mama seems to think we have that in common! The past 4 years have just gone so fast, and although it doesn't feel like it should be possible that you are turning 4, I just love watching you grow and become this little person that you are. You amaze me and warm my heart every day. I am so blessed to have you as my son!


HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY GRYFINN MADDOX!

I love you ever so much!











3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

awwww. happy birthday buddy.
I LOVE that picture on the surf board. Blow it up for SURE ! :)

Montana's mom said...

Happy Birthday Gryffin! Hope you got everything you wished for!

Unknown said...

I hope he had a wonderful birthday!!! I can't believe it has been 4 years!!! Wow!! He sure is adorable!!! Congrats on a beautiful son.