Mid-Afternoon Margaritas with a killer view from the beach house!!
We had a FANTASTIC time on vacation! And we took TONS of pic's! The little kids did amazing on the drive there, and pretty good on the drive back. And they ALL loved the beach. We had perfect weather, perfect waves, perfect kids, and just an amazingly perfect time! We saw lizards, crabs, alligators, a shark, a turtle, dolphins, manatees, snakes, sea turtles - all in the wild!! And got pictures of some of the critters listed. We boogie boarded, skim boarded, the big kids tried to surf, collected lots of sea shells, got knocked over by some killer waves, got lots of sand in places I won't mention, drank tasty margaritas on the beach and at the beach house, and we relaxed and just had an amazing time! I most definitely did not want to come back home. I promise to get some actual pic's of our vacation uploaded, and not just ones from my cell phone! :o)

3 comments:
aaaaah, (drooling) margaritas.
I wish me and my wife could have been there...and there weren't kids there....and someone just kept delivering the margaritas :)
Can't wait to see more.
Wow! Congrats on your vacation! Hope you can do it again next summer!
Sounds like everyone had a great time! Better than the vacation I have planned of going to Indiana to visit family!
Post a Comment