He looks so grown up in all of that gear. How cute.And that little girl. She's like a lawn decoration. CUTE !
Awww she's so cute!
I LOVE that pic of Caelyn she is adorable there and well what can I say about Jarrod any boy in Football gear is alright in my book!! Go Jarrod!!!!
Ok, I've forgotten where y'all live but here, a kid would pass out just for putting on that gear and stepping outside. Yay, Jarrod! Caelyn is so adorable and I love the contrast of the two pictures.
He looks so grown sand she looks so cute! : )Love ya!ag
Awwww, so cute!!
That football pic is adorable and so it that picture of C!!! Wow you guys have some adorable children.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He looks so grown up in all of that gear. How cute.
And that little girl. She's like a lawn decoration. CUTE !
Awww she's so cute!
I LOVE that pic of Caelyn she is adorable there and well what can I say about Jarrod any boy in Football gear is alright in my book!! Go Jarrod!!!!
Ok, I've forgotten where y'all live but here, a kid would pass out just for putting on that gear and stepping outside. Yay, Jarrod!
Caelyn is so adorable and I love the contrast of the two pictures.
He looks so grown sand she looks so cute! : )
Love ya!
ag
Awwww, so cute!!
That football pic is adorable and so it that picture of C!!! Wow you guys have some adorable children.
Post a Comment