Jaykie had a baseball game at 12, (it didn't start til about 12:45) and Jarrod had a football game at 1:00 (it started at about 1:15). So, Kel and I had to split up. She kept the little ones with her at the baseball field, as it is easier to have them there than at the football field. By the pic's below, it looks like they had a great time (with the exception of Gryfi getting hurt - bumped his arm or something). Oh, and yes - Gryfinn has pig tails, just like Caelyn. We can't do her hair without doing his. He wants to be pwetty too! :-) (and I wanted to add that unfortunately both boys lost. Jayk lost 8-4 and Jarrod lost 13-7.)

Hanging out in the car cause it was raining

Poor Gryfi - it sucks to get hurt.

Caelyn playing with the beach ball. She just woke
up and her eyes are still puffy.

My handsome little man!

Giving Mama kisses!

His eye was hiding!!

LOVE this pic!

Stole Mama's tea - YUMMY!!

I am SOO rotten!!
Here is a video that she took of Gryfinn. It is too cute!
Hope you all have a wonderful and fun filled weekend!
8 comments:
Sorry they lost :( Gryffin and Caelyn are both so cute!!!
They are soooo cute!!
The ponytails are just too much. On both of them :)
OMG and the I love you too is SO sweet.
What awesome pictures. They look like they're having such fun. Chiara will steal our tea too and says, "tea, tea!"
Oh they are just so cute.. even crying :) And I love the video!
Gryfinn's pigtails are cute, he just wants to be like his brothers and sister, how adorable. All the pics are great, loved the video too. Better luck with the boys games next time, as long as they have fun playing, that is all that really matters.
OMG, are those the cutest little munchkins or what? I love that you let Gryffin have pigtails too. That is just so sweet!
Your family is beautiful. :-D
Post a Comment