
Jayk at his All Star Awards Picnic.
I think this smile actually says 'COME ON!! I
WANNA GO PLAY KICK BALL!!' :-)

Caelyn was standing behind him, 'getting him',
that's why his shoulders are all scrunched up!
They are so cute playing together!

You can see his dimple! - and the remnants of
cookie around his face!
The quality of the pic's isn't the best - cell phone pic's - I have a TON to share that are on one of the memory cards. I am off work next week - so my goal is to get them posted. Just don't hold your breath! :-)
5 comments:
So cute. I love the last one of Gryffyn. He looks like he could put out a thumb and do that cartoon look.
How cute! I can't wait to see more!!! *holding my breath right now* : )
VERY cute. LOVE the dimple.
I just want you to know I am holding my breath so if you don't post soon my demise will be on your hands!! Ha ha.
Awww, so adorable!! Can't wait to see more! :)
Post a Comment