Shes adorable. Love the pictures! Thanks for you thoughts on the bumbo chair. I cant wait to get mine for Kayla. She loves to sit up and since she cant on her own I think this will be a hit. Plus we can take it to the beach! That funny that Gryfinn still thinks its his!
4 comments:
Shes adorable. Love the pictures! Thanks for you thoughts on the bumbo chair. I cant wait to get mine for Kayla. She loves to sit up and since she cant on her own I think this will be a hit. Plus we can take it to the beach! That funny that Gryfinn still thinks its his!
She is GORGEOUS!! That smile would melt anyones heart!
She is just beautiful!!! Her smile just lights up her whole face!
Love the pictures!
Thanks so much for your support lately. It means a lot. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment