Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Comparison

People are always saying how much Caelyn looks like Gryfinn. Although I do see some similarites, I just don't see that she looks just like him. So... I am posting below pictures of both of them, right around three months. I tried to find pic's that were about the same angle, similar smiles, head tilt, and all that good stuff. Let me tell ya, it was more difficult than I thought, cause Caelyn doesn't give small smiles, she usually smiles so big that it brightens the whole city!! Anyways, you tell me what you think? :-)


My gorgeous bald Gryfi at 3 months


My beautiful, darling Caelyn at 3 months

3 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Oh yeah... definate similarities!!! Other than the amount of hair, OMG! Crazy! Such cute kiddo's! I can't believe how long it has been, or that you have two! I remember before Gryfinn came along! Crazy!

Unknown said...

Oh for sure on the same smile!!! They adorable....

twondra said...

I definitely see the similarities! Sooooo cute!!! I just wanna squeeze those cheeks. :)