Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rolley - Polley - Caelyn

I have been meaning to post this for almost exactly a month - but we have been tremendously busy, so I hadn't done it. Caelyn started rolling over at 3 months 1 day old! I couldn't believe it, wasn't expecting it, but I should have known it would happen so soon cause she does seem to amaze me each and every day!!

I did get it on video - but if you have your sound on, not only do you get the treat of hearing me narrate, but you will also get to hear one of Gryfi's ear piercing screams. I do not remember the cause of the scream, but I have a feeling that it had to do with Ollie, our furbaby. Gryfinn loves him dearly, but torments the hell out of him. But, that was a month ago, and we have worked on the yelling/screaming, and it doesn't happen very often. Gryfinn has learned that he does not like to sit in time out.

Ok - back to Caelyn - here is her big debut - as a rock and roller! (more roller than rocker as of yet!!)


2 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, love it! That's so precious! Love the scream, too. :)

Unknown said...

yay for the rolling over!!! How awesome!

I keep wondering when AJ will, be he is just 10 weeks... so I am sure it will happen soon!